• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

My Trophies

T

THEBIG--1990

I Have Been Trying A Few Times And No Luck. I Don't Know What Is Wrong With The, Scan Updating. It Wont Update My New Earned Trophies, Platinums.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Seems to match what PSN is showing.

T

THEBIG--1990

It Says I Have Hidden Trophies. Can You Tell Me Where I Have Hidden Trophies. I Checked Every Where And I Dont See Anything Hidden. Its Not Showing The Same As On PSN. I Get This Problem Alot.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It Says I Have Hidden Trophies. Can You Tell Me Where I Have Hidden Trophies. I Checked Every Where And I Dont See Anything Hidden. Its Not Showing The Same As On PSN. I Get This Problem Alot.
I can't see which games you have hidden, but there are definitely some hidden. Look through your game list here and try to check what is missing? Another site is also showing you have hidden trophies:

Do you recall hiding any games on a PS3 or Vita in the past? We've noticed a bug with the hiding games feature in the past, where if they were hidden on a PS3 or Vita, the games stay hidden despite showing as unhidden on the PlayStation website. To resolve that you need to unhide the games on the system they were originally hidden on. My guess is that possibly what's going on here, assuming you've checked that no games are hidden on the PS website.

T

THEBIG--1990

The Only Site That Shows I Dont Have Any Hidden Trophies Is , True Trophies. I Did Check And Nothing Is Hidden When I Look Threw Evey Game On My Psn Profile In Edit Profile.

T

THEBIG--1990

I Did Hide A Few Games On PS4 And PS5 But Not PS3. I Looked Thorough ps3 ps4 and ps5 Under Hidden Games On My Profile Nothing Checked.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
The Only Site That Shows I Dont Have Any Hidden Trophies Is , True Trophies. I Did Check And Nothing Is Hidden When I Look Threw Evey Game On My Psn Profile In Edit Profile.
Find out which games we are missing and I can look into it further. There are 2 missing platinums so that should narrow it down a lot. But, a forced sync is not picking up any new trophies so I'm almost 100% sure they are hidden.

It's possible that TT scanned your profile before the games were hidden.

T

THEBIG--1990

I Think Game Of Thrones And MonsterJam Crush It , Are The Two Staying Hidden For Some Reason. I Search For Em In , Games List In Profile Dont See Them.

T

THEBIG--1990

True Trophies Scanned My Profile Many Times , And It Shows The Same As On PSN. I Manually Scanned My Profile . It Shows Accurate. Can I Be Removed From This Site. I Love This Site , But Showing InAccurate Stats On My Profile Is Annoying. Its Sucks Trophy Sites , Cant Tell You What Games Are Hidden Or What Games Cant Sync.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I was looking into it but it seems you've made your entire profile private now.

Anyway, I would try hiding and unhiding those two games on the PSN site. Maybe that will trigger something so they reappear again. When I viewed your profile on the PS5, Game of Thrones was not showing up in your list of trophies either.

yes, can delete your profile if you'd like.

Last edited:
T

THEBIG--1990

I Did Hide And Un Hicde My Games Nothing , Changes My Games From Being Un Hidden. Here And PSNTL. What Can I Do The Sites , Aint Shown Right. Like i Said I Did Everything On My End , I Post The Same Question Over And Over. I Have Not Got The Problem Solved. Everything You Guys Say To Try , I Alreasdy Did And Nothing Happens.

T

THEBIG--1990

i Stated In A Later Post In Games List On My Profile Here. Game Of Thrones And MonsterJam CRUSH , It Dont Show Up. Thats The Whole Problem.

T

THEBIG--1990

Remove My Profile From The Site , I Requested To Be Removed On PSNProfiles And Was Removed. Dont Want To Stay If Trophies Show InAccurate. Best Luck And Further With This . Site.