• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Need a new wireless router

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Thanks for the tips Torch. If this new one give me issues again, I will have to go the aftermarket route.

Just got back and am setting this one up now.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
No, I went with the Netgear WNDR3300.

It's funny because about 10 minutes after I got back from BestBuy a customer service rep from Cisco called me to follow up on the call I put into them yesterday for one last round of troubleshooting. They were disappoint when I said I returned the E3000 and went with a different brand. It was $100 cheaper, so it'll be nice to get that put back on my Amex card in a few days.

Setup my PS3 and am about to setup my 360 and test it now. Just need to assign a static IP on it and forward a few ports first.

Already got a jump in connection performance on the PS3 when doing the Internet Connection Test from the XMB.

Seth

MD Party Room
Well that weak sauce I have heard nothing but good things from the E3000. Anyway that netgear you pick is pretty good from what I hear after I talked to my friend who owns one.