• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Need All In One Device (Music, Video, H/W Seek Buttons) Pref /w Phone

LocutusEstBorg

I would not be surprised if the person selling that got a commission and/or was an idiot too.

If I sold you a knife that I said could cut through bread and only bread and no other knife could cut through your bread and charged you a fuck ton, would you blame the knife company?

I don't know about now, but previously you couldn't even use a non-Apple harddisk to upgrade your Mac. (Or you had to find the exact same model from the same OEM) And naturally they ripped off the customer there.

Bran

Yell
I don't know about now, but previously you couldn't even use a non-Apple harddisk to upgrade your Mac. (Or you had to find the exact same model from the same OEM) And naturally they ripped off the customer there.

that's a lie

Bran

Yell
I have lots of old macs with all sorts of 3rd party attachments. Not sure what you're running.

LocutusEstBorg

So I've finally got the cash to buy this today. Now that a permanent untethered jailbreak was released yesterday for all iDevices upto firmware 3.1.3, I've decided to get an iPod 64GB since I have no intention of buying any software for it (or the Zune).

The 3G sound quality is supposed to be similar to the Zune and a noticeable improvement over the 2G.

Seth

MD Party Room
So I've finally got the cash to buy this today. Now that a permanent untethered jailbreak was released yesterday for all iDevices upto firmware 3.1.3, I've decided to get an iPod 64GB since I have no intention of buying any software for it (or the Zune).

The 3G sound quality is supposed to be similar to the Zune and a noticeable improvement over the 2G.

Why on earth would you buy a Ipod a month before a Apple event ?

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Why on earth would you buy a Ipod a month before a Apple event ?

The iPod touches tend to be updated around September. What will probally happen is that the iPhone 4g will be announced in a months time but there's still the wait until September for a new iPod touch so it's reasonable to get one now I think. Also, the 3rd gen iPod touch will support all the features of iPhone OS 4.