• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Need app or some type of tweak for iphone

futuregator15

Lovin OS X
Ok so sometimes I'll be lying down and browsing the web or in the ipod app of my iphone and when i turn over on my side to view it, the iphone switches to landscape mode. Is there something out there like SBSetting or a bossprefs toggle that would work to quickly and safely temporarily disable the landscape mode on the phone? Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me help

mohaas05

Ok so sometimes I'll be lying down and browsing the web or in the ipod app of my iphone and when i turn over on my side to view it, the iphone switches to landscape mode. Is there something out there like SBSetting or a bossprefs toggle that would work to quickly and safely temporarily disable the landscape mode on the phone? Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me help

There is actually for SBSettings. It's called NoRotation. It also disables the coverflow in music player.

http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126929

Note that this isn't on cydia so you'll have to ssh it.