• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Need Help Dragon Age Inquisition - Trespasser dlc

A_M_R_Egypt

Hello everyone,

Achievement "Lateral Thinker": need to loot 4 boxes guarded with wolf statues.
My issue is that achievement didn't unlock when it should have, I watched and read many guides for it and made sure I looted all 4 boxes ... I tried on multiple playthroughs and still it doesn't want to pop
On EA answer forums I found there are similar issues with different achievements in this dlc, one suggested fix was to delete both files "ProfileOptions" & "ProfileOptions_profile" from Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age Inquisition\Save folder but the achievement still didn't unlock for me.

This is the first Origin achievement I have issues with and I don't know what else to try, I thought if someone who already unlocked that achievement can upload those 2 files might help me unlock it.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

5eba_GD

Hi,
This one is 100% achievable but i'm not sure if i remember how to do it - it has been a while ;)
I may confuse that with different one but if I'm not you will have to do it at one run - do not leave the game, do not save, just go from one box to another.

A_M_R_Egypt

Hi,
This one is 100% achievable but i'm not sure if i remember how to do it - it has been a while ;)
I may confuse that with different one but if I'm not you will have to do it at one run - do not leave the game, do not save, just go from one box to another.
I did about 4 quick runs in different playthroughs for it each in 1 setting (~1hr the run from the start of the dlc to the 4th box).
I really tried every suggested fix I could find online and still nothing, that is why I was asking for those files the last thing I could think of.