• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Need help in dualbootinbg Macosx and Windows XP

qwerty123

I want to start developing Apple iOS applications/games , But i dont have a Mac book :sad:
So i want to Dual Mac OS and Windows XP , Anybody got a neat guide for that ?
A nooby Guide will do :w00t: :w00t:

I have already joined the apple developer programme , the Free one , so after making my Apps/Game will they make it on the Apple store ? As il be making them on Hackintosh ?

The free Apple Developer program grants access to XCode and OS X development tools and SDK. You can work on iOS projects, but you can't actually put them on a device, you can only run them in a simulator on your PC. Once you buy the $99USD subscription, then you gain the ability to sign your apps and then choose to put them onto the App Store.

Note that you can't go in with any language you please, they require you to use Objective-C, it's C with Smalltalk mixed in.

Have you looked into other avenues? Appcelerator Titanium lets you develop native iOS apps using HTML/Javascript and works on Windows & Linux.

qwerty123

Try referring to this guide: http://thebackpackr.com/hackintoshing-with-snow-leopard/

It's somewhat of a tricky process and if you do mess up somewhere you can make your Windows XP unbootable. Not sure about the answer to your second question, no experience there.

The free Apple Developer program grants access to XCode and OS X development tools and SDK. You can work on iOS projects, but you can't actually put them on a device, you can only run them in a simulator on your PC. Once you buy the $99USD subscription, then you gain the ability to sign your apps and then choose to put them onto the App Store.

Note that you can't go in with any language you please, they require you to use Objective-C, it's C with Smalltalk mixed in.

Have you looked into other avenues? Appcelerator Titanium lets you develop native iOS apps using HTML/Javascript and works on Windows & Linux.

@FrozenIpaq Thanks for the link :)
@Zero Thanks a lot for the Informaton..Grhh $99 for sa subscription .. I need cash ! :p

Il be doing the dual booting soon , il let you guys know about the results