• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Need Help Ugrading PSP On Win 7 x64

Jeffrey

Well just found my PSP 1001 way back in my garage, and well thinking that the last time I used it was back in '06/'08 ish I wanted to hack it using another thread I saw.(does not require Pandora battery) So I just need to get down to business. I'm at 2.71 FW and need to get to 5.03, and there is a step in the tut that you need to explore your PSP's internal memory but whenever I do that, it just comes up with the drive "G:" Yes, I double clicked, still saying Insert drive etc... showing no info whatsoever. So what would be the best way to hack my PSP? If you need a link to the tut I was following it's here, (apologies on external link) http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=782264.html
Any help would be greatly appreciated because I literally know nothing regarding PSP hacking.

Hellcat

Contributor
Are you sure there is a memstick inserted?

If so, try another one or that one in a PC card reader.
Maybe the stick or MS port on the PSP is broken.

Rubr1K

Ghettosmurf
I'm not sure why you're trying to access Flash0. (At least that's what I think you're doing).
Simply download the 5.03 EBOOT file here, make sure it's named EBOOT.PBP, place it in PSP/GAME/UPDATE and run it.