• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS4 Need PS4 Friends

lufik12

hallo friends
I have PSN account only one year (i had/have xbox) so i need friends on my ps4 too... :)
my nick name is: Lufik12

mauszx

Any reason why you might need friends? Anyway you can add me if you like. PSN id: mauszx

lufik12

rly need any reason? play absolutely alone is sometimes bored... i like to check on my trophy and friends trophy...so i can see how they work in that game and what should i do too ...then i can invite them any time for multiplayer ot they me etc... ;)

and thanks ;)

mauszx

rly need any reason? play absolutely alone is sometimes bored... i like to check on my trophy and friends trophy...so i can see how they work in that game and what should i do too ...then i can invite them any time for multiplayer ot they me etc... ;)

and thanks ;)
No I was just curious, some people want friends because they want to play a certain game with or something like that.

HyeVltg3

I dont have many MP PS4 games, same with XO but my PS3 and 360 libraries are huge.
PSN: HyeVltg3
GT: HEROsVILLAIN

Kyg0

Recently made the jump back to PlayStation and after clearing out my friendslist from APKNite's crew, it’s a little too small.

I mainly play single player games but jump on multiplayer games every now and then. Mostly rocket league and some others.

I’m currently making my way through Red Dead Redemption 2.

If you want to add me then my psn is Paulyypaul1519. Or leave your psn below.