• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Retro [NES] Super Mario Bros 3 meets Kirby Canvas Curse

The Teej

Also know as The Tjalian
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XNTjVScm_8[/yt]

Description said:
It turns Mario into a Lemming by disabling controller input and making him run in one direction until he hits an obstacle. Use your mouse to ward off enemies and safely lead him to the exit.

If you've played Kirby's Canvas Curse on the ds this will look very familiar.

As you can see, there's still a lot to fix, the video shows off a few devastating bugs.
tongue.gif

Recorded at 25% speed.

Adiuvo

That's awesome, and it already looks to be in a very playable state. I'd definitely spend some time on that.

Dan

Contributor
Whoa, looks pretty sweet, even if it isn't finished. I'd be hooked on that for quite a while.

Necro Star

I really liked the original canvas curse and the concept seems to be awesome even if those were the actual levels used. It might also be an idea to tap on an enemy will paralyze them like the original or even make Mario throw a fireball at them. Just an idea. :p anyways, I'd definitely try this one out.

Colm

Remember: that video was filmed at 25% of actual speed. Would be really hard to get it to work right. But, I'd play it, and it looks like it'd be an awesome DS game (haven't played Canvas Curse so I dunno what that's like)

Moose

Meta Moose
There must be a way they could slow down the game for the user. Looks really fun though. =D

<3 Kirby.