• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

NES Zelda Commerical

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
My friend sent me this today and it is one of the commercials Nintendo ran for the original NES Legend of Zelda.

Check it out here: NES Zelda Commercial

I thought it was quite funny :laugh:

Darkchild

The Doctor
aaahhh....the good 'ol days...where people played 8-bit games and didn't complain of the graphics....Oh and the catridge cleaning problems too! XD

MenaceInc

Staff Member
aaahhh....the good 'ol days...where people played 8-bit games and didn't complain of the graphics....Oh and the catridge cleaning problems too! XD

cartridge cleaning?...i just blew into the cartridge...worked for me :D

XsavioR

wow does that bring back memories.

I remember drueling over the old nintendo addons. Taking apart the nintendo gun to see how it works...

Come to think of it ... i havent been tempted to take apart a gaming system since the original nintendo. its really sad.... Videogames USED to be the cutting edge of technology. Now its just a repetative regurgatation of previous innovation.

I say this with the obivous exclusion of the wii from this statement. i already know how it works... but its still inventive.

I wonder what would happen if the gaming industry actually put effort into being inventive (what sold the nintendo system) rather then trying to come up with more drm like protection to protect crappy code. The bottom line truth is if the games were worth buying now people who could pay would...

But keep wasting millions of dollars on comming up with new protections , and releasing crap for games and then cry about piracy.