• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Netflix show/tv overview text disappears?

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
i'm just wondering if i'm the only one with this problem, but when i'm in netflix, and i select a television show, the description that overviews what the entire show is about well stay on the screen for a few moments, before disappearing/being replaced.

some shows well replace the overview of the series description, with the description of the first episode(or w/e episode is selected), so i suspect that the entire show's overview description is being replaced by the episodes(and since not all episodes have descriptions, then i get nothing), and that i notice the show's description for a few seconds because the episode list/descriptions haven't loaded in yet.

anyway, anyone know a fix, since many times i'd like to know what the show is about before watching it.

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
is this on ps3 or xbox 360? i know not long ago they bundled all episodes of a show into a single selection (for example, all seasons of lost were bundled into one "lost" selection), so maybe something wasnt done to decide if it describes the show as a whole or a single episode. on my ps3 it seems like if ive never watched the show it will display an overall description at the main selection menu, but once i select the show and view the episodes it shows a description of the episodes.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
is this on ps3 or xbox 360? i know not long ago they bundled all episodes of a show into a single selection (for example, all seasons of lost were bundled into one "lost" selection), so maybe something wasnt done to decide if it describes the show as a whole or a single episode. on my ps3 it seems like if ive never watched the show it will display an overall description at the main selection menu, but once i select the show and view the episodes it shows a description of the episodes.

i thought i had pre-fixed this thread with 360, anyway, it's for the 360.
i'm not certain how the ps3 version is setup, but in order for me to view the show's description on the 360, i need to select it, and once it pops up, it will eventually override the show's description with the episode's description.