• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

New Gamercard Types Added

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
As you may have already noticed, we've added a new gamecard type that shows activity from PSN, Xbox, and Steam all in one card. Available to registered users only, these cards are auto-generated using the available information in your profile. To access, simply click the username dropdown at the top page and navigate to "My Gamercard". Here is a example

Kfjb.jpg

Additionally, today we've added a new Compact style - primarily designed for usage on sites with stricter limitations on signature size. This style is available through the new profile gamercard interface detailed above and as a service-specific card over on the main gamercard page at http://gamercards.exophase.com/

A few examples:

771945.png

772013.png

Last edited:

MajorMajor

Additionally, today we've added a new Compact style - primarily designed for usage on sites with stricter limitations on signature size. This style is available through the new profile gamercard interface detailed above and as a service-specific card over on the main gamercard page at http://gamercards.exophase.com/

A few examples:

771945.png

772013.png

Hi there.

Gotta say I really like the minimalist trophy card here, simplistic yet classy. I'm using it now because it's just so minimalist and sits out of the way not distracting my eyes from peoples posts much. I'm using mine for PSN, I have no Xbox or Steam ID that I'm currently using.

One thing I'm wondering if it is possible: In the same way the larger card for PSN shows stacked platinum/gold/silver/bronze trophy's, could that stack be placed on the right hand side of the grey area within the Compact card? You could perhaps keep the PSN level in the top-left area and stack the plat/gold/silver/bronze to the right.

That, for me, would make it a rather stunning card for PSN I think. Is it possible to style your card like that at all?