• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

New Games have no banner?

Zanth99

I've noticed that the last few games I've gotten for my PSVita and PS4 have not had banner images that show on the gamercard. Disgaea 5 and Dragon Quest Heroes are the two I know for sure have not. Any chance there'll be an update for games like this?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've uploaded the images for those games :) Should show on the next gamercard update.

Zanth99

Wow, you are insanely quick, that's amazing, thank you sir! I wasn't aware you had to upload them, I guess I assumed it was an automated system..

Kosmos

Actually there are lots of niche Vita and PS4 games that don't have banners. Is there a chance to let regular users upload banners for this kind of niche games?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Actually there are lots of niche Vita and PS4 games that don't have banners. Is there a chance to let regular users upload banners for this kind of niche games?

Yeah, that's a good idea. I will add support for user uploads soon.

Zanth99

I've noticed Fallout 4 has no banner on PS4 and XB1 as well, You really do amazing work here, and lots of quick updates. It is very much appreciated, good sir! I look forward to user uploaded banners as well, that's a great idea!

Ten Minute After Edit:

You are the man, sir. Do you have any sort of donation thing set up to help out the site?

Last edited:

D4n1v4l

Until you add an option to hide the Steam Tools or certain games on my list, can you please upload a picture for the Football Manager 2016 Editor?

Attachments

• Editor.png
    Editor.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 8

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Until you add an option to hide the Steam Tools or certain games on my list, can you please upload a picture for the Football Manager 2016 Editor?

Ok - done.

You are the man, sir. Do you have any sort of donation thing set up to help out the site?

Thanks for asking! Not yet but that is in consideration, and we'll probably offer some perks to those who donate. I'll make an announcement here on the forums when things are ready.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Could we get a banner for Valkyria Chroinicles on PS4? Also, any update on user uploaded banners?

Added. I've got the feature implemented, just need to finish the UI. It will be up sometime this weekend. :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's up now, visit any game page without a background and you should see the new Submit Background button at the top:

fRQb.png

After selecting an image to upload, it'll let you crop it inside the browser as well, so not necessary to resize in an image editing program beforehand. Try it out and please let me know if there any issues!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thanks, added! Seems to be working nicely :)

D4n1v4l

Can you please upload a picture for Football Manager 2017 Editor?

Attachments

• Editor.png
    Editor.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 5

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

TheMightyEthan

Did you remove the ability for users to upload images?

I ask because I noticed Halo 5: Forge for Windows 10 has no banner and no icon (*Edit - as you can see on my gamercard in my sig), and I was going to upload one but can't find the option.

*Second edit - Turns out the option appears on other games that lack a banner (such as Dishonored 2) but not Halo 5: Forge for some reason...

Last edited: