• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

PSN - New games no time counting

IJonyoI

Hi,

The new games (Fifa 23, MW2) didn't count any game time yet. Anyone else with this problem? Achievment were count in real time

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thanks for reporting this - it should be showing the playtime for these now.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
(Ranch Planet) PS5 VR2 | Chinese
this game is also missing the time here
There is something weird going on with this one - it shows up your list of games when viewing from a PS5, but when selected it doesn't load the trophy list - that's probably why the site has been having trouble automatically creating an association.

I manually created the association with the Store ID so it does track now however.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hello guys! My profile don't update since march, could somebody help me?
Your PSN profile appears to be private. Need to change the privacy settings to public.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hello. I am missing play times for some games...

Here my profile: https://www.exophase.com/user/sahara/

Thanks!
Have you tried viewing your profile from a PS5? When I search your profile - it also isn't showing playtime on PSN for the games we lack a playtime for (ie. YAKUZA KIWAMI 2 and RESIDENT EVIL REVELATIONS 2).

I don't know the cause for it, I have seen it happen with other profiles as well. It may depend on the region, and it usually happens with PS4 titles. It's something Sony needs to fix though it seems...