• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

New Ipod Nano

-Alex-

I bought one on holiday the 8gb version and I love it, best portable gadget I have ever bought. Being the first Ipod I have owned I'm still getting used to the swing of it all, and what everything does. Does anyone have it and have any opinions on it?

-Alex-

Silver ): was the only colour they had left on offer, but it looks kinda classy (y)
Very good, clean and crisp and fairly large, I have yet to try a movie on the ipod though.

Scorned

-Alex- said:
Silver ): was the only colour they had left on offer, but it looks kinda classy (y)
Very good, clean and crisp and fairly large, I have yet to try a movie on the ipod though.

I've been wondering if movies would look better than on the last nano, when you try it out, post up about it.

-Alex-

The screen without seeing a movie looks just like my laptop screen tbh, and much better than my phone (k810i)

Seth

MD Party Room
Yea movies do look better than the 3g Ipod..

Noriyuke

I think its invaluably a beautiful machine, small, sleek, versatile, the screen is built better than the previous generation, has a bunch more options, some of which i don't even use, like the genius thing. And accepts a few more options Itunes dished out that the 3g didn't, like album artwork on music videos didn't work too well on the 3g, they still don't work perfectly on the 4g but at least their making progress.

Colm

Still prefer my iAudio7, battery on that is amazing.. I can use the iPod Touch for video and the like, the screen on that is awesome. I've used the 4g Nano for a while but I think there's no real change from the 3g other than the motion sensor, which I feel isn't needed...

Noriyuke

Eh, i still like the 4G i mean it weighs 36 grams for Pete's sake. it doesn't feel like anything. Like I'm using old school headphones on it and i can swing the ipod around like Indiana Jones with the whip and it scares the shit out of people, but it doesn't fly off! I think that's cool, while i do that with the 3G and break it. Note: this also worked with the 2G ipod nano, but its not as fun because it sometimes flies off, but not always. While with the 4G it has YET to fly off and hit someone.