• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

New Section modding

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Well getting money on monday and buying a bunch of modding stuff and supplies so I was wondering if we could add a hardware hacking section or at least gallery?

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Well, I don't think it'd be a bad section, but it should probably be called 'Hardware Modding', because usually references to hacking are a bit less than legal.:p

MenaceInc

Staff Member
umm...i would think acidmods would be alright for this kinda thing...exophase modding i couldnt see happening really...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Where to add it? PC discussion forum?

Roe

I think if we were to have on it could go in off topic. On a side note @ CJ, I notice you keep calling x3sphere exophase, or exo. Just thought I'd tell you that its x3sphere:closedeyes:

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
realllllyyyyyyyyy jj (no offence) I just got into the habbit of calling him it if he minds I'll change it but it is easier then finding the 3 so if you dont mind can I still call you exo instead of x3sphere

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
realllllyyyyyyyyy jj (no offence) I just got into the habbit of calling him it if he minds I'll change it but it is easier then finding the 3 so if you dont mind can I still call you exo instead of x3sphere

Well to be honest I'd rather you not call me that since this site is named after the programmer Exophase. Obviously I'm not him... so it would be better if you called me x3sphere. :)

Anyways I will create a sub forum in off-topic for the Hardware modding section then.

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Alright then exo... I mean x3sphere anyways thax for the section hopefully I'll post up some pics once I get my stuff and maybe eventual some tuts or help stuff.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Well to be honest I'd rather you not call me that since this site is named after the programmer Exophase. Obviously I'm not him... so it would be better if you called me x3sphere. :)

Anyways I will create a sub forum in off-topic for the Hardware modding section then.

hehe,thats making me wonder if you're doing the same thing D_A did ;)

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...