• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

New site design, looking for feedback!

We've been working on a new design for the site over the last few months and thought it would be a good idea to collect some feedback from the community on the current progress. The redesign features a cleaner look, usability enhancements, and will offer a better experience on mobile browsers.

Additionally, with this redesign, we're also planning on introducing some new features to the site. We're interested in knowing what are the most requested features so we can prioritize those. So if you'd like to see a guide system on the site, more detailed stats pages, and so on - let us know in this thread!

Here's a few work in progress images of the new design. A few areas of note - on the profile pages, the games list now displays your recently earned achievements under each game. There's also a new achievement list page that will let users search through all their achievements and filter them by platform. We've also included some new view modes for lists. Note that nothing is finalized yet, we will be fine tuning this as we receive more feedback.

MJvd.png

gIvd.png

JJvd.png

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I don't have a specific timeline in mind yet but would like to get a beta site up for registered users within the next few months (July), so you can test it out. Then if everything is running well, we can go live with it soon after.

Though keep in mind none of us work on this site full time, so largely depends on how much free time we have.

First off, thank you for all your hard work! 👍

Indeed, it looks cleaner and pleasing to the eye. Glad you enhanced the mobile browsers experience! This will definitely help many Exophase users. Some people seem to be using only smartphones nowadays.

More than anything I just love the darker theme. I can't wait to try it. Early access for premium members maybe wink wink ;)

And yes, I love the darker vibe as well. Early access for premium members is a good idea, I believe. Of course, it's your decision and we all respect it.

Razzee

Looks pretty good, man. Good job.

Since Exophase is about the only platform I use as a gaming "diary" of sorts, I considered on going Premium, but American Dollar is too expensive. :(

If I'm not asking much, is it possible to create a lifetime Premium plan with regional pricing?

EDIT:

My profile is now showing shared games from my other account as "non-tracked". It was not like this, yesterday.

Attachments

• Exo.png
    Exo.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Looks pretty good, man. Good job.

Since Exophase is about the only platform I use as a gaming "diary" of sorts, I considered on going Premium, but American Dollar is too expensive. :(

If I'm not asking much, is it possible to create a lifetime Premium plan with regional pricing?

EDIT:

My profile is now showing shared games from my other account as "non-tracked". It was not like this, yesterday.

A lifetime option is planned but I'll also consider adding regional pricing.

And yes, non-tracked games are included in the games played count now. Made some adjustments to that a few days ago. It also changes the count now if you hide games, etc.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yes look much better. imo
Will there be a profile comparation or like achievement showcases of some sort?

Yeah I like the idea of an achievement showcase, I'll try to get that in for the beta. Will consider adding a profile comparison option too.

PhoenixFG

Since my PC is down I've had to do everything via mobile for months. This is my first time checking in here in a while and I love the new design! Everything looks slick and clean on mobile. It's quick and easy as was checking my profile/trophies!

Also, the new features are looking pretty cool! Can't wait to see them implemented!

About to hit that premium option up now! 👍🏾 Thanks for all that you guys do! 🤗

Last edited:

OPuni

Since my PC is down I've had to do everything via mobile for months. This is my first time checking in here in a while and I love the new design! Everything looks slick and clean on mobile. It's quick and easy as was checking my profile/trophies!

Also, the new features are looking pretty cool! Can't wait to see them implemented!

About to hit that premium option up now! 👍🏾 Thanks for all that you guys do! 🤗
Welcome back! :)

U2NUMB

No idea how I missed this thread.... update looks simply fantastic. Love the layout and style. You mentioned more stats in the profile... I am a stat freak so anything that can be added I would be a fan of.

A while ago I suggested a feature that would keep track of how many "play sessions" you had with a game. Or how many times the tracker noticed you played a certain game and bumped it up... a way of keeping track of how often you play a game which is one step added onto the time played. This would work great for say PSN games or any game that does not track actual time played. If something like that was still possible I would love to see it added, sounded like it was possible but I know you are crazy busy..

but overall I love the vibe that you have in the new design. Eager to give it a try for sure! Long live exophase!

Richtoon

Looks awesome! With new design, will I able to see their main exophase profile, for e.g. I clicked someone’s PSN ID on the leaderboard and let me to find their main exophase profile to see their another platforms they own and achievements?

Also should add comments on main exophase profile so they can post comments on my profile and add me as friend or following me.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Looks awesome! With new design, will I able to see their main exophase profile, for e.g. I clicked someone’s PSN ID on the leaderboard and let me to find their main exophase profile to see their another platforms they own and achievements?

Also should add comments on main exophase profile so they can post comments on my profile and add me as friend or following me.

Having a link that lets you jump to the main Exophase profile from the service specific ones is a good idea, I'll try to add that in that in for the beta.

We are planning to add comments in, and the ability to add friends. Already have implemented those features on the backend actually, they just need to be incorporated into the design.