• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

New site design, looking for feedback!

We've been working on a new design for the site over the last few months and thought it would be a good idea to collect some feedback from the community on the current progress. The redesign features a cleaner look, usability enhancements, and will offer a better experience on mobile browsers.

Additionally, with this redesign, we're also planning on introducing some new features to the site. We're interested in knowing what are the most requested features so we can prioritize those. So if you'd like to see a guide system on the site, more detailed stats pages, and so on - let us know in this thread!

Here's a few work in progress images of the new design. A few areas of note - on the profile pages, the games list now displays your recently earned achievements under each game. There's also a new achievement list page that will let users search through all their achievements and filter them by platform. We've also included some new view modes for lists. Note that nothing is finalized yet, we will be fine tuning this as we receive more feedback.

MJvd.png

gIvd.png

JJvd.png

Jarzor

This new design is great. Thanks for adding the option to hide those rows of icons under the games, it looks much better without them in my opinion.

I have found 2 issues:
- Microsoft Edge displays stats vertically in the profile and each platform. It also displays game info vertically when inside a game (name, platform, etc.).
- Achievements sorting options don't work, they are always sorted by Earned Date.

IntensoFOX

Love the design! Love the exophase, but need app for Windows Phone 😎, Android and Apple mobile systems, and Achivements for Xbox Live, similar to TrueAchievements, and in Google Play Games. Yaaayyy...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
This new design is great. Thanks for adding the option to hide those rows of icons under the games, it looks much better without them in my opinion.

I have found 2 issues:
- Microsoft Edge displays stats vertically in the profile and each platform. It also displays game info vertically when inside a game (name, platform, etc.).
- Achievements sorting options don't work, they are always sorted by Earned Date.

This, I don't see the old "Order" option inside any game at all

The achievement lists can be sorted now in the beta style, just click the column headers and it will toggle between ascending/descending.

Also, only works on desktop for now since those headers aren’t visible on mobile, will come up with a solution for that soon though.

Last edited:

Jarzor

I have a few suggestions:
- Descriptions of hidden achievements. There is an option to show hidden achievements but their description is missing.
- Rounded hours, like in Steam. I round them manually but that only affects my profile page and I have to do it game by game.
- Optional date formats. I think it would be great to be able to see dates in DD/MM/YYYY format. Some would also prefer YYYY/MM/DD depending on the country they live in.

Anken5

Hello, i really like the new design, and the new achievement list page is great. But on this new page, i cant choose the order, its only by date.
I just can choose the order (date, rarity, points) on games list achievements, but not on the all personal achievements list. And this is what i expected the most :)
Thanks for your efforts !

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
The new design is officially out of beta! To coincide with the launch, we've also added an option for those that prefer a lighter style, with a color scheme similar to our old design. Select it under Preferences -> Layout on the Edit Account page as shown in the screenshot below.

We will continue to make adjustments to the new design and incorporate feedback, so please continue to use this thread to post any suggestions or issues that you find.

Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 10.42.13 PM.png

Gamer Steve

Any news on any date for a feed (like Facebook or Twitter) to be added to the site where people can see other users post or other users unlock achievements? I would love this feature to be added

Gryma

For me, actually i just want an option that allows yout to add your country. I think only PSN do that on the website atm.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Any news on any date for a feed (like Facebook or Twitter) to be added to the site where people can see other users post or other users unlock achievements? I would love this feature to be added

We're still working on that. I remember Xamantu shared some mockups of what it would look like a few months ago in the Discord channel. We'll definitely share some updates when more progress has been made.

A_M_R_Egypt

When I'm browsing the site from a phone I don't see the option to arrange achievements by rarity for example.. is this normal or is something up with this phone ?
There is an option in chrome phone browser to see "Desktop site" but it is still doesn't show arrange option.

Wetterfrosch

Not sure if this is the correct place for my question, but is it intended that the total percentage of achievements earned (right next to the profile picture) is displayed without digits when not looking at a platform and with two digits when looking at a platform? I'm only tracking steam games and when I go to the word "Steam" with the mouse, it says "21.00 %" and "21 %" when the mouse is somewhere else. Personally, I would prefer to see always two digits.

Wetterfrosch

Not sure if this is the correct place for my question, but is it intended that the total percentage of achievements earned (right next to the profile picture) is displayed without digits when not looking at a platform and with two digits when looking at a platform? I'm only tracking steam games and when I go to the word "Steam" with the mouse, it says "21.00 %" and "21 %" when the mouse is somewhere else. Personally, I would prefer to see always two digits.

Thank you @x3sphere , it seems to be fixed :)