• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

New site design, looking for feedback!

We've been working on a new design for the site over the last few months and thought it would be a good idea to collect some feedback from the community on the current progress. The redesign features a cleaner look, usability enhancements, and will offer a better experience on mobile browsers.

Additionally, with this redesign, we're also planning on introducing some new features to the site. We're interested in knowing what are the most requested features so we can prioritize those. So if you'd like to see a guide system on the site, more detailed stats pages, and so on - let us know in this thread!

Here's a few work in progress images of the new design. A few areas of note - on the profile pages, the games list now displays your recently earned achievements under each game. There's also a new achievement list page that will let users search through all their achievements and filter them by platform. We've also included some new view modes for lists. Note that nothing is finalized yet, we will be fine tuning this as we receive more feedback.

MJvd.png

gIvd.png

JJvd.png

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ok, now I have the different percentages again...

Okay, it is fixed now. I didn't push any fix last time, couldn't reproduce it at the time (presumably the percentages changed) but I was able to now.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor