• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

New sorting option: Completed Games + Achievement Number sorting

「haslan」

I miss a very important sorting option: completion. There's no sorting option that orders your stuff based on how many games you've fully completed, and sorting at the top and descending for the number of achievements those games have.

My idea is to have a Completion sorting, where all your completed games are at the top. And those with the same % completion gets also sorted by number of achievements. The same as the completion date list, but instead of date, completion and number of achievements.

- Let's say game X = 100 achievements, game Y = 75 and game Z = 50. If I completed all 3, they should be sorted as: X - Y - Z, because X has more achievements than Y and Y has more than Z.
- If I only completed Y and Z and completed 80% achievements of X then: Y - Z - X
- The same supposition but A game has 60% completed achievements, then: Y - Z - X - A

The thing is the games should be sorted for completion rate. And in those games that you've completed then order all of those completed games by number of achievements, the highest number of achievements and also 100% completed its a the top of the list, followed by the rest of the completed games in order. Then, when those completed games end, sort the rest of the list by completion rate.

Thanks for listening and for the help, I hope you consider this. I hope I've explained it correctly ^^

Last edited:

Sachifus

Hello,

There is already a "completion date" sorting option that does exactly what you want.

Sans titre.png