• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

New Stat Idea (With Mock Up)

U2NUMB

I had an idea and wanted to run it by everyone here. The basic idea is a way to keep track of how many play sessions a game gets. So everytime the system updates and pulls a game played to the top of your list it adds a play session to a stat right next to the achievement / score icon. See image below.. I added the controller icon and a number after it.

So for instance it has Diablo 3 as 51 game sessions because the system detected that I played the game 51 times. While it obviously can not go back in time if something like this was added it would eventually be accurate as new games continue to come out.

Some people may remember a great website called 360voice which did this same thing. Added number of play sessions per game. It is a good way to sort of keep track of how much you play a game even for platforms like PS4 that do not track any time played.

Just an idea...

gamesesson.jpg

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
This is a good idea, I'd be up for adding it :) Should be able to get it added shortly after GOG support goes live.

U2NUMB

In no way trying to be annoying.. just wanted to know if this was still possible. Seemed like you were up for it. Again... not trying to push or rush just more curious if this is still possible.

Thanks for all you do!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It is! I haven't forgotten about it, just been busy with trying to get Uplay support ready. I'll try to get this added as soon as I can.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Awesome how is Uplay looking by the way. Does it seem possible?

Still doing some testing (almost complete) but it's promising so far. I have access to pretty much all the data I need, as long as Ubi doesn't make any big changes to their API we should be good.