• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

New to Exophase - Hello Everyone!

dohburman

I've had my account for about a year now, but just recently I decided to engage the site in full force. Hello to everyone!

I'm an avid achievement/trophy hunter, although I tend to take my time in completing the games I enjoy - some of which include: Metal Gear Solid series (my favorite!), Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry series, Arma 3, and many more. For an active Steam user, my library is relatively small (~25 games) compared to others on my friends list.

I really like how everything is all integrated here in one place, and all of the social features seem awesome. I hang out on PSNProfiles from time to time, but people are pretty hit or miss on there. Even with hunting achievements, the people you play with can really make or break the experience. Seems like there's a pretty active community, which I'm really drawn to. I look forward to interacting with you all!

Survival Horror

Hello and welcome :) From these games that u wrote, i like a lot Devil May Cry( especially 1 and 3).

PSN Profiles for me is a toxic site, i deactivated my account from there 5 years ago. On our days people there are worse day by day, and this is responsibility mainly of admin and moderators. Dont worry, will lose more and more members with this tactic. Here this site isnt so active, but has friendly people.

dohburman

Hello and welcome :) From these games that u wrote, i like a lot Devil May Cry( especially 1 and 3).

PSN Profiles for me is a toxic site, i deactivated my account from there 5 years ago. On our days people there are worse day by day, and this is responsibility mainly of admin and moderators. Dont worry, will lose more and more members with this tactic. Here this site isnt so active, but has friendly people.

I believe in quality over quantity, so a small community base with friendlier people is always a good thing for me!

xaddix

I've had my account for about a year now, but just recently I decided to engage the site in full force. Hello to everyone!

I'm an avid achievement/trophy hunter, although I tend to take my time in completing the games I enjoy - some of which include: Metal Gear Solid series (my favorite!), Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry series, Arma 3, and many more. For an active Steam user, my library is relatively small (~25 games) compared to others on my friends list.

I really like how everything is all integrated here in one place, and all of the social features seem awesome. I hang out on PSNProfiles from time to time, but people are pretty hit or miss on there. Even with hunting achievements, the people you play with can really make or break the experience. Seems like there's a pretty active community, which I'm really drawn to. I look forward to interacting with you all!

xaddix

Hi fellow gamer ! I too echo pretty much everything you mentioned, except I'm fresh to Exophase, I only joined yesterday. I think this is a great site, goes great with my slight obsession of PS4 !

dohburman

Welcome! It's nice to meet you! I wish to collect more PS4 games in the future as well. Good luck on the hunt!