• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

New Trailer Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

MD Party Room
Got a new Trailer that you just wanna share?

Well post it here.

[YT]bFD8rh2YDyA[/YT]

Ghostbusters The Video Game Trailer

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
it seems as though they were all very stiff except for the police man and when they were dancing when they moved it wasnt alot. Maybe thats just the cutscene though
other than that the game looks cool except for the ghost flying into the guys ass.
ill be awaiting release.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
This trailer is the perfect opportunity for a thread about the ghostbusters game. A general trailer thread isn't a great idea.

Seth

MD Party Room
Very well I make a thread on the Ghostbusters game but keep this thread open just in case someone wants to post more trailers..

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
My point vanden is that there shouldn't be a need for a general trailers thread. We would prefer each game have a topic in the appropriate forum.

twelve

I'm not dead
Game trailers aren't like general youtube funny videos. Those belong in off topic in one thread. A Game trailer can have proper discussion about the game and so if there isn't already a thread make one.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'm in agreement with Neil and twelve. If there is a trailer worth sharing, then there is most likely the need for some proper discussion about the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.