• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Newbie To Hacking

Kiddinz

I'm not sure if this is in the right section, but it's the closest I could find. My ex-boyfriend hacked my Wii for me when we were dating and now I have it, still hacked. I love the fact that it's hacked but kind of cloudy as to how to use it.

I have no problem downloading and burning game torrents, however on my homebrew channel I notice these updaters and installers. I don't know if I'm supposed to be installing these things or leaving them alone. Any help would be appreciated.

I also was wondering how I can tell what way he hacked my Wii. I know there's multiple ways to obtain the homebrew channel, and I'm not sure which way he used. Thanks. Sorry for the dumb questions, but I'm completely new to this.

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Oh, and one more thing, if it's easier to discuss it with me since I'm sure you're going to need to know some stuff about my Wii then my screen name is JuggaleteKiddinz on AIM. Thanks.