• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Newgrounds Support?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I plan on adding it, likely will be added after the redesign is finished.

JFL_Leon

I plan on adding it, likely will be added after the redesign is finished.

You guys still keen on adding it? I feel like you guys have the perfect variety of platforms on exophase and the only thing that would top of the list would be a htlm 5 Web based gaming achievements :)

That's pretty much the only thing you guys are missing here :)

EDIT: i just noticed that flash games are also supported still if you download and use the new grounds player :)

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
You guys still keen on adding it? I feel like you guys have the perfect variety of platforms on exophase and the only thing that would top of the list would be a htlm 5 Web based gaming achievements :)

That's pretty much the only thing you guys are missing here :)

EDIT: i just noticed that flash games are also supported still if you download and use the new grounds player :)
Yes we have some updates planned that will add support for Newgrounds, hopefully towards the end of the year.