• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Nintendo Data Import using Homebrew

Phalk

There is a homebrew for Nintendo Switch that can export the user play data in a JSON format:

Would it be possible to code an import script for this data into exophase? I'm developing a simple import in PHP for my personal use but it would be nice if it could be integrated into ExoPhase.

Example of the JSON file:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It could be added, I'm not sure how much use it will get though as I doubt many of our users have a Switch running custom firmware to take advantage of this.

So with that said, maybe would make sense to add a more generic importer here so any kind of JSON list with your games and playtime could be used to import. I'll add some handling for this so it recognizes the format though. Will put it on the to-do list for now.