• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Nintendo DSi XL coming to America in Q1 2010

Seth

MD Party Room
dsi-xl-cleaner-rm-eng.jpg

Since Europe and Japan can't have all the fun -- unless, of course, it's a black Nintendo Wii -- the super-sized DSi XL is also due out in the US sometime in Q1 2010, according to a spokesperson speaking with Joystiq. Still no word on price, but we wouldn't be surprised if it parallel the slight markup for the

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
shit got bigger

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM EST ----------

-----now all kids have to wear a belt because there pants might go down to quickly

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
Lol, I'm bettings it aimed at the 'older' generation. Big screen, bigger text less portability... all for the oldies

Noriyuke

That's fucking aggravating, the fact that nintendo is just pumping out so many different models. Same with Sony for the PSP...

Noriyuke

Yeah i know, but i don't like the fact that newer models of everything are starting to get packed with features that weren't available in the older versions. Inter compatibility between older versions is a bitch yo. Will they ever make a camera for the DS Lite and DS? I think not.

Warlock-

shit got bigger

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM EST ----------

-----now all kids have to wear a belt because there pants might go down to quickly

Lmfao.

I'm sticking with the original DSi.

I really don't see the point in a bigger screen, the screen on the DSi is fine.