• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Nintendo Support?

dwplays

I have recently set up an exophase profile and am wondering if there could be a feature that allows us to track our Switch data? Perhaps even 3DS and Wii U too? It'll be so helpful to help track games.

I have recently set up an exophase profile and am wondering if there could be a feature that allows us to track our Switch data? Perhaps even 3DS and Wii U too? It'll be so helpful to help track games.
As far as I can tell, Nintendo doesn't have/share a API that Exophase could use. There's no system level Milestone/Achievement system that we are aware of.

We know they can track the play time, and is seen by other players on the Switch.

The 3DS, due to portability nature of it, is probably better tracked via manual updates. At least for the 3DS, Wii and Wii U there is activity log you can use to track time.

(And yes, that's Pokémon In my Avatar.)

Last edited:

covfefe2020

Was wondering about that too when I signed up. Sort of a bummer that Nintendo isn't really into achievements. Although the 3ds did have an app called activity log that was actually sort of similar to this, Wish there was a way to export the data from it.

TiranossauroRex

Was wondering about that too when I signed up. Sort of a bummer that Nintendo isn't really into achievements. Although the 3ds did have an app called activity log that was actually sort of similar to this, Wish there was a way to export the data from it.

É verdade. O que importa muito para nós em consoles Nintendo é ver as atividades dos jogos jogados para ver quantas horas tem, por exemplo. Já conquistas (ou troféus) é o de menos. Nunca gostei do sistema de conquistas, é irrelevante para mim.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor