• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Nintendo Switch / Non-Tracked Games

GrimCrusades

I see that we can manually add non-tracked games including the Nintendo Switch, But It does not create a tab with those platforms & games. Is there a way to display a tab for non-tracked games per platform. Having all my achievements and progress here is amazing and would love to add this function.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I could add this functionality, just not sure if the tabs at the top is the right place. Since it shows the number of achievements you've earned on each platform there, which a non-tracked one wouldn't have.

What if we just included this in the platform distribution chart? Let me know your thoughts.

GrimCrusades

I'm sorry for just now responding. I had sold my switch and just recently purchased two Switch Lites for me and my wife. I'm having the same issue with wanting/needing to track the games I complete but putting them on the front lines with my Xbox and Steam. Throwing an idea out there what if there was a tab for Nintendo Switch and where the achievement count usually is for other platforms it would display the number of completed games. I believe this would be an amazing feature for Switch owners to have.