• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

No Password/Username Request

Slayer

I joined this forum under a different Username. Posted a thread then logged out. A day or 2 later I came back to see if anyone had replied and I had 2 replies. Went to log in and couldn't, unknown username/password. Now I know the username is correct because I'm copying it exactly from the way it's showing on the forum. Requested a new username/password be sent to my vaild email address and still nothing has come through. I've made sure that any Spam filters are off. I've done this request about 4 times now with the same results. Can anyone in admin tell me what's up?

:confused1:

Slayer (previously known as cHUFFER)

Acerthief

I joined this forum under a different Username. Posted a thread then logged out. A day or 2 later I came back to see if anyone had replied and I had 2 replies. Went to log in and couldn't, unknown username/password. Now I know the username is correct because I'm copying it exactly from the way it's showing on the forum. Requested a new username/password be sent to my vaild email address and still nothing has come through. I've made sure that any Spam filters are off. I've done this request about 4 times now with the same results. Can anyone in admin tell me what's up?

:confused1:

Slayer (previously known as cHUFFER)

After going into the forums, press User CP, at that place it will ask your account and password. Try Logging in there.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
When I send a request for Username / Password, it works, the email shows up in the spam bin though.

I just reset your previous account password and gave you the details in PM.

Slayer

When I send a request for Username / Password, it works, the email shows up in the spam bin though.

I just reset your previous account password and gave you the details in PM.

I use my old AOL account and it's set to keep Spam emails until I decide to delete them, never had anything from Exophase which is weird. Anyway I've got a new username/password so thanks.

Redman

Darkchild

The Doctor
with me...if I don't write it like this:

DarkChild

it won't work XD

but... I don't care! XD it works, leave it! XD