• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

No Stadia Sync in 5 days

BeadyH

My XBOX and Android syncs are fine. Although it says Stadia has scanned in the past 24 hours it is not picking up on achievements earned since June 3.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
The issue is that all the achievements you've earned in the past 5 days have all been secret ones. It's noted that we can't currently track these, as Google completely hides others from seeing them, not even the earned dates are visible.

I checked your profile on the Stadia site and the latest visible achievement I can see is from Get Packed - earned on June 3, which seems to match what we're showing. If I click on Little Nightmare, you can see from the screenshot that all achievements are hidden when viewing your profile under my account even though you've earned some of these.

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-06-08 100926.png
    Annotation 2020-06-08 100926.png
    790.9 KB · Views: 38

BeadyH

Roger that. Thanks for the speedy reply and explanation. Makes total sense and I'm sorry I hadn't noticed that you guys can't track secret ones.

U2NUMB

Roger that. Thanks for the speedy reply and explanation. Makes total sense and I'm sorry I hadn't noticed that you guys can't track secret ones.
Keep hitting up Stadia via Twitter and Redditt.. we have been happy for the ability to pull achievements but secret ones cause an issue.

BeadyH

Keep hitting up Stadia via Twitter and Redditt.. we have been happy for the ability to pull achievements but secret ones cause an issue.
I hit them on twitter and got what feels like an automated response about how they are always updating the platform.

Gamer Steve

I have questions about stadia...how do i get one and do u need the remote to use stadia....how does the accounts work?

Last edited:

U2NUMB

I have questions about stadia...how do i get one and do u need the remote to use stadia....how does the accounts work?

You can get stadia right now... for free. Just navigate to stadia.google.com/setup and hit Try Now.

So Stadia is always free to play your games if you buy games... but you can also sub to Stadia Pro (you will get a month or more free when you hit Try now) and they just throw games at you as a pro member. 4 more games will be added to the already large list on July 1st to claim. And like Xbox Gold or PS Plus you keep the games as long as you sub and if you cancel and re sub down the line your previously claimed games will be there for you. If you sign up right now you will get 18 game free to play all you want. And they are adding 4 new on July 1st so you could have 22 games to play for free while you use your free pro sub you will get.

So when you go this route you can play on any android phone / tablet or PC / Mac using an Xbox One controller.. a PS4 controller and I believe a Switch Pro controller. Just pair it to your device and go.

The best way to play in my opinion would be to buy a Stadia Controller and use a google chrome ultra on a tv. Now what is unique about this controller is when you start it and pair it to a browser or TV( takes a few seconds ) it connects to your wifi directly. The controller connects itself to the stadia servers. It does this to help with input lag.. so just keep in mind if you like playing on the phone or browser with a controller you already have you might consider this. The stadia controller also works in browser or phone and is super easy to switch devices.

You can if you so desire use a mouse and keyboard on any game as well when you connect via PC or Mac. The platform is super flexible and that is the point.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out and I can help you. For me and many Stadia is mind blowing tech... buy a game and instantly be able to play with nearly zero load times and on any device you want without taking up storage and never seeing an update or download screen. But you can 100% try it for free without buying any new hardware.

Last edited:

Gamer Steve

You can get stadia right now... for free. Just navigate to stadia.google.com/setup and hit Try Now.

So Stadia is always free to play your games if you buy games... but you can also sub to Stadia Pro (you will get a month or more free when you hit Try now) and they just throw games at you as a pro member. 4 more games will be added to the already large list on July 1st to claim. And like Xbox Gold or PS Plus you keep the games as long as you sub and if you cancel and re sub down the line your previously claimed games will be there for you. If you sign up right now you will get 18 game free to play all you want. And they are adding 4 new on July 1st so you could have 22 games to play for free while you use your free pro sub you will get.

So when you go this route you can play on any android phone / tablet or PC / Mac using an Xbox One controller.. a PS4 controller and I believe a Switch Pro controller. Just pair it to your device and go.

The best way to play in my opinion would be to buy a Stadia Controller and use a google chrome ultra on a tv. Now what is unique about this controller is when you start it and pair it to a browser or TV( takes a few seconds ) it connects to your wifi directly. The controller connects itself to the stadia servers. It does this to help with input lag.. so just keep in mind if you like playing on the phone or browser with a controller you already have you might consider this. The stadia controller also works in browser or phone and is super easy to switch devices.

You can if you so desire use a mouse and keyboard on any game as well when you connect via PC or Mac. The platform is super flexible and that is the point.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out and I can help you. For me and many Stadia is mind blowing tech... buy a game and instantly be able to play with nearly zero load times and on any device you want without taking up storage and never seeing an update or download screen. But you can 100% try it for free without buying any new hardware.
Ok so im trying the pro membership through my phone and computer browsers....and it works smoothly so far but i dont kno hiw to see game achievements and what not

Gamer Steve

Like i played one pro game and it said achievements were coming but then on exophase it shows me the achievements 🤔 so how do i see if a game has achievemtns so i may start collecting them

U2NUMB

Like i played one pro game and it said achievements were coming but then on exophase it shows me the achievements 🤔 so how do i see if a game has achievemtns so i may start collecting them

Yep so one thing to keep in mind is Google is handling Stadia like Google does.. meaning it is constantly adding things. Achievements are not yet seen in the mobile app, they will be soon. But if you view stadia in the web you click on friends.. and then your own name and achievements will have a button below that. In there you can see your full list of games and achievements. They certainly need a little work with UI to make it smooth but they are getting better all the time and the beauty is there is never an update to a console ... new stuff is just there all the time.

Whats your tag there? Send me a friend invite ... I am Achtung#2766

Last edited:

Gamer Steve

So i was able to unlock achievements on destiny 2 through the cross play since i unlocked them on other consoles....and i figured how to view them on the computer....but are u saying that i cant view achievements on the mobile app...or i cant unlock them?. Please feel free to add me my username is CRUZ#9171

U2NUMB

So i was able to unlock achievements on destiny 2 through the cross play since i unlocked them on other consoles....and i figured how to view them on the computer....but are u saying that i cant view achievements on the mobile app...or i cant unlock them?. Please feel free to add me my username is CRUZ#9171

You can 100% still unlock them no matter where you play. They just have not added the UI to see achievements in the mobile app. Right now you have to view them in a web browser.

U2NUMB

Is this also why there are no Football Manager 2020 trophies for Stadia on Exophase?

For some reason there are a large number of games on Stadia with achievements lists full of secret achievements. As things are now without an official API for this exophase can not see secret achievements. Hopefully they can in the future... so if the game has 100% all secret achievements it wont be pulled right now.

Gamer Steve

Hey guys has anyone's stadia not been updating properly mine hasn't updated in like a day or so....I don't think the achievements I earned were secret ones either?

Gamer Steve

Hey guys has anyone's stadia not been updating properly mine hasn't updated in like a day or so....I don't think the achievements I earned were secret ones either?
I just saw that the last few achievements I unlocked were secret ones so that explains why it has updated 😅😰

U2NUMB

One way to test that the scanning is happening even if you are earning secret achievements is to allow anyone to see time played and stats in your settings. The time played will update for every game you play even if you have earned secret achievements.

Gamer Steve

One way to test that the scanning is happening even if you are earning secret achievements is to allow anyone to see time played and stats in your settings. The time played will update for every game you play even if you have earned secret achievements.
Yes I believe I have all that public in my settings