• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

No Stadia Sync in 5 days

Gamer Steve

One way to test that the scanning is happening even if you are earning secret achievements is to allow anyone to see time played and stats in your settings. The time played will update for every game you play even if you have earned secret achievements.
But I also think that when u earn a non secret achievement and it updates it adda the secret ones as well

EvilAaron

This explains why I thought Stadia syncing was broken. I had not realized this limitation to Stadia syncing, at least it mostly works. Shame Google is pretty hit-and-miss with feedback / development. Anyone know if there is an existing support thread on subject to add clicks.

Gamer Steve

This explains why I thought Stadia syncing was broken. I had not realized this limitation to Stadia syncing, at least it mostly works. Shame Google is pretty hit-and-miss with feedback / development. Anyone know if there is an existing support thread on subject to add clicks.
Not sure I believe so people took to Twitter but google still has lots of updating to do

Dr.Vallo

@x3sphere
I'm tagging you here, so I'll avoid opening a new discussion, since it deals with the usual topic.
I've noticed that for about 2 days my profile (and that of the other players) regarding Stadia achievements hasn't been updated. In these days I've unlocked many achievements (all not secret), but my profile has stopped updating.
By chance, has there been any problem in the synchronization of achievements?

Edit: Never mind. The profile has just been updated! Everything works perfectly! Sorry for the useless message!

Last edited: