• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Not an official thread but...

Serideth

Although I'm posting this as a staff member this isn't an official thread exactly. I'm just wondering what you guys think of the site and now that we have our feet wet what else would you like to see here.

Forget that money/time ect ect is an issue here, what do you think/what would want to see on MfM, anything really (without being stupid).

I'm just asking this because I'm interested in seeing what you guys want in a site.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
Meet ups : D

Hellcat

Contributor
A personal blog page for users would be sweet.
For ppl having something to say to the world, like devs giving status updates on their projects, SilverSpring giving us pure awesomeness ;) and the such.

And because I am too lazy to finally set up my own :p

//EDIT

And while we're at that, a custom user page, like a mini-homepage.
One single page that users can fill with own content (check vb.org for "userpages", something like that, only better).

Serideth

A personal blog page for users would be sweet.
For ppl having something to say to the world, like devs giving status updates on their projects, SilverSpring giving us pure awesomeness ;) and the such.

And because I am too lazy to finally set up my own :p

//EDIT

And while we're at that, a custom user page, like a mini-homepage.
One single page that users can fill with own content (check vb.org for "userpages", something like that, only better).

I was pushing for that a while ago, I'll be sure to bring it up again.

eighty4

This fake MDPR is bullshit. it doesn't even have the MDPR feel or charisma. Banish that shit to the dungeon. Also, a Buy/Sell section. I honestly don't give a fuck what QJ thinks about this, but since I don't have an account there anymore and don't like the people, I want one here. I want a fucking Wavebird so fucking bad.

Hellcat

Contributor
Oh, a market section for user-to-user buy/sell.... yeah, I favour that!
BUT: completely invis to unregged users, please! (to avoid scam comming from outside)

Seth

MD Party Room
To add to that a 50 post min in that Buy/Sell section thing to avoid spam. Other than that I do love the forums, just wish they where a little more active but there not much we can do about that.

Hellcat

Contributor
Seth: It's holliday season, my (optimistic) opinion is that traffic will rise again when everone's back home.
IRC is also unusually quite, so it really could be that :) \o/

BTW: I'd volunteer to mod the buy/sell section and setup the rules for it as I'm used to using those on some other forums.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I'd like to see reviews of games and articles about development (which is what MfM seems more lean towards nowadays).

I could write reviews if needed as I have past experience...

Serideth

I'd like to see reviews of games and articles about development (which is what MfM seems more lean towards nowadays).

That would be great as right now I'm the only one writing reviews of stuff and recently due to having no computer it's been impossible.

Could you do a mock up review on something you're interested in and sent me?

afteralter

S for Surreal

This sounds good.. :D
I've been looking for good games as of now.. regardless of the console (except xbox/360 and ps3)

Ragnarok

I for one would like to see more games added to the arcade and more tournaments taking place.Another idea would be to add a PSN section to MFMlive.

Dan

Contributor
I too would like to see a PSN section, as well as MfM live.

Also more site themes would be good.

Ragnarok

Another idea would be internal competitions on PSN and XboxLive.

EvilSeph

Administrator
I for one would like to see more games added to the arcade and more tournaments taking place.Another idea would be to add a PSN section to MFMlive.

Any specific games you're looking for?

Thanks for the feedback everyone, please keep it coming. :)

Dan

Contributor
I'd like to see an official clan for Modern Warfare 2 and a sort of notification system for upcoming events, such as death matches, search and destroy, etc.. which would automatically send to individual members of the clan. Also, time zones listed :p

Ragnarok