• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Not Ranked - Cheating

MaxQjust

Hi, why writes i'm a cheater steam profile?
https://www.exophase.com/steam/user/maxqjust/

Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

JKpowned

Hey,

It's because you achieved all achievements in Anoxemia which are bugged and because you had all achievements in 16bit trader on a timestamp it was impossible to get all achievements.

MaxQjust

At that time I had frequent breaks on the internet connection. I performed achievements offline. After entering the network, they were counted at the same time.
Not fun. Is this considered cheating? it's a pity

thank

JKpowned

At that time I had frequent breaks on the internet connection. I performed achievements offline. After entering the network, they were counted at the same time.
Not fun. Is this considered cheating? it's a pity

thank

The achievements have nothing to do with internet connection problems. They were unable to get with or without connection issues the only way to get them was if you cheated. The timestamp i was talking about was that 2 years after you got them it was fixed in 16bit trader only. A connection problem won't make you get an achievements 2 years back in time.

Last edited: