• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Not Ranked & no EXP

Ask The Viking

Hey Exophase

I'm just curious of why my Steam account is always not ranked and that i don't get any of the EXP from steam achievements.
is something I forgot to do? a bug?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
You were flagged for the game Age of Chivalry, all the achievements have the same timestamp. I can reinstate your account if there's some explanation for this.

Ask The Viking

i don't know. i can see that what you mean, that they all are unlock at the same time back in 2013. I can't explain if it is hack/bug/other, because it's so long time ago.

CoVarZz

i don't know. i can see that what you mean, that they all are unlock at the same time back in 2013. I can't explain if it is hack/bug/other, because it's so long time ago.

If i was you and you don't know , hide the game and you are ranked , maybe @x3sphere needs to do a force scan but you will be good than. It could be a bug or by any luck that you completed everything and with some update they added achievements.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Do you remember if you played it offline?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I decided to unban you - your ranking will update within the next 24 hours. I didn't originally flag that game (former staff member did), but from what I can see, a lot of your games around the same time all have identical timestamps. That likely suggests you were offline when playing them. And the hours played for Age of Chivalry matches up with others that have completed it.