• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Not ranked on Steam Leaderboard

yopadato

Hi everyone,

I've just noticed that my Steam account is not ranked anymore on Exophase, but I honestly don't know what game could be the problem. It already happened once (some years ago ?) and I remember it was because of the game "140", for which some timestamps were identical. As I said at the time, it happened because I live in China and achievements unlocked when I play games on Steam are not registered on Steam servers if I've already lost my connection through the VPN, and trust me, this happens a lot when you live in China. As a result, some achievements are all registered on the server next time I connect to Steam with the VPN connection active.

If an admin can tell me for which achievements I was marked, I'm sure we can sort this out.

Thank you in advance.

Steam ID : 76561198087453760
Name on discord : yopadato#7483

Last edited:

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thanks for contacting us.

You were flagged for Batman™: Arkham Origins. Servers are down. Shutdown was announced to be 4 Dec 2016, but servers stayed up until around 20 July 2017. You've unlocked multiple Multiplayer achievements in 2020.

Ridge Racer™ Unbounded too. Servers have been shut down around 25 Feb 2015. You've unlocked multiple Multiplayer achievements in 2020.

You'll have to create an appeal here: https://forum.achievementhunting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6