• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Not Ranked?

ShutaStella

It says I'm not rank due to possible cheating. Can you tell me the specific reason? I care about my achievements so I want to change this.

Pink

This is the same for me as well, not very sure as to why. I can give as much information as I can.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It says I'm not rank due to possible cheating. Can you tell me the specific reason? I care about my achievements so I want to change this.

You were flagged for TF2.

This is the same for me as well, not very sure as to why. I can give as much information as I can.
Portal 2 was flagged on your account.

Not sure which achievements are in question, @JKpowned will be able to provide more details when he comes back online.

Pink

Oh I see, I would imagine it would be something to do with the fact all the achievements was earned on the PS3 version as they had cross platform. That and the steam version had an extra achievement (Talent Show).

Thank you for the information though!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Oh I see, I would imagine it would be something to do with the fact all the achievements was earned on the PS3 version as they had cross platform. That and the steam version had an extra achievement (Talent Show).

Thank you for the information though!

Is the PS3 version of Portal 2 hidden from your PSN profile? I don't see it listed on there. Anyway, that would be good enough reason for me to unban you. It would be helpful if I could see the timestamps for the PS3 trophies though.

Last edited:

Pink

Is the PS3 version of Portal 2 hidden from your PSN profile? I don't see it listed on there. Anyway, that would be good enough reason for me to unban you. It would be helpful if I could see the timestamps for the PS3 trophies though.

It was done on my old PlayStation account [x-silentscopes-x] which I can link up.

If you want time stamps I have link to the profile on PSNProfiles (Not sure if this is allowed?).

You can see roughly a 5 minute delay from it being unlocked on PSN and then Steam (Talent show being unlocked in 2016 as that was when I noticed it had the extra achievement).

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It was done on my old PlayStation account [x-silentscopes-x] which I can link up.

If you want time stamps I have link to the profile on PSNProfiles (Not sure if this is allowed?).

You can see roughly a 5 minute delay from it being unlocked on PSN and then Steam (Talent show being unlocked in 2016 as that was when I noticed it had the extra achievement).

Thanks. You've been added back on the leaderboard now.

ShutaStella

Dang I knew it. Is there anything I can do about that. It was a mistake which has scarred my profile. I joined a random tf2 community turbine server and the server had random commands. So I thought that they were fun commands that would make the gameplay more interesting. I saw a !giveall command from what I remember. I thought it would give me all the unusual effect at the same time in the game but when I enter the command, it started to unlock achievements for me. I tried to quit as fast as possible but it was too late. I'm still frustrated that this happened. I don't want to be labeled as a cheater. I earn every other achievement on my profile with hard work and patience.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Dang I knew it. Is there anything I can do about that. It was a mistake which has scarred my profile. I joined a random tf2 community turbine server and the server had random commands. So I thought that they were fun commands that would make the gameplay more interesting. I saw a !giveall command from what I remember. I thought it would give me all the unusual effect at the same time in the game but when I enter the command, it started to unlock achievements for me. I tried to quit as fast as possible but it was too late. I'm still frustrated that this happened. I don't want to be labeled as a cheater. I earn every other achievement on my profile with hard work and patience.

You can use Steam Achievement Manager to remove the achievements as earned and then I can run a rescan on your profile. I'll PM you with some details.