• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Not showing Rank

JKpowned

Hey,

What is your name in the leaderboards or your steam profile name?

JKpowned

Hey,

You are removed from the leaderboards since you cheated in basically every game you have achievements from.

Ritvik

I Know that, I have used a software to unlock achievements but i remove all achievements in which i used it

JKpowned

I said it cause you still need to reset almost all the games: Quake Champions, Outlast, Saints Row: Gat out of Hell,
Saints Row: The Third , Saints Row IV, Bad Rats, Back to Bed, Polarity, PARTICLE MACE, Sins of a Dark Age,
Antenna, Legend of Mysteria, Gun Monkeys, Revolution Ace, The Hat Man: Shadow Ward, PAYDAY: The Heist, Path of Exile, Payday 2,
Simply Chess, Quantum Break, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 Full Burst, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4, Sid Meier's Civilization V,

They still all need a reset if you want to be back on the leaderboards.

Ritvik

I reset all of this
Quake Champions, Outlast, Saints Row: Gat out of Hell,
Saints Row: The Third , Saints Row IV, Bad Rats, Back to Bed, Polarity, PARTICLE MACE, Sins of a Dark Age,
Antenna, Legend of Mysteria, Gun Monkeys, Revolution Ace, The Hat Man: Shadow Ward, PAYDAY: The Heist, Path of Exile, Payday 2,
Simply Chess, Quantum Break, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 Full Burst, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4, Sid Meier's Civilization V,