• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC NWN2 Storm of Z-whatever

Bran

Yell
Anyone have or know a CD key I can use for Storm of Zehir or whatever the fuck the second expansion for Neverwinter Nights 2 is called. I'd only be using it in offline LAN with some friends, they have unique CD keys but I don't and it checks for validity and redundant keys.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I'd lend you one but unfortunately I never cared for the car wreck that was NWN2.

I can, however, recommend that you all get the original NWN by Bioware which nowadays, with expansions, is cheap as the rain. Oh, and it's twice the game that NWN2 is. Better mods, better story, better gameplay. Graphics didn't age well I think though.

Bran

Yell
I'd lend you one but unfortunately I never cared for the car wreck that was NWN2.

I can, however, recommend that you all get the original NWN by Bioware which nowadays, with expansions, is cheap as the rain. Oh, and it's twice the game that NWN2 is. Better mods, better story, better gameplay. Graphics didn't age well I think though.

Yeah I'm aware it's a better game but the rule set is is weird and my friends never played anything but 3.5 so NWN2 makes more sense to them.