• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Oblivion elder scrolls IV.. question

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
I just bought this game and return it... it was rated "M" on the disc,but now it have rated "T" wait what... what is the difference?

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
twelve said:
You bought a game and returned it because the rating was different?
No the disc wasn't working, I just wanted know what was different in terms of ratings for the game or dose it take out from the gameplay or any of the features.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
well it dose have the start of the game and everything, and the king dies at start game its not slow down or anything... and dose plays...
Knockoff disc "fake" would not play on normal 360 right?

Adiuvo

Oblivion was rated T then changed to M because of the state of a dead character later in the Dark Brotherhood questline. Missing genitals, body parts, and 'zombification' are the highlights.

You getting the T version means you just got an older disk. No content has been changed.

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
Adiuvo said:
Oblivion was rated T then changed to M because of the state of a dead character later in the Dark Brotherhood questline. Missing genitals, body parts, and 'zombification' are the highlights.

You getting the T version means you just got an older disk. No content has been changed.

Really, I thought it was the mods that you can take all the womens underwear off that made it M.

Adiuvo

It's not the mods that caused that issue, it's that the textures for naked characters was already in the game, but could not be accessed without modding. The ESRB overlooked the latter.