• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Obnoxious Ad

R4M Jolly Monk

Look at this monstrosity! Even though I'm always using adblockers on all devices, this fucker cannot be removed and autoplays everywhere.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210601-122506_Opera.png
    Screenshot_20210601-122506_Opera.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 57

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
We've had these ads for awhile now. Although they autoplay it should not do so with sound. Maybe we can hide the ad on smaller screen sizes - on my desktop, it's largely out of view since it just displays in the corner. So I don't find it too obtrusive on desktop at least. But overlapping the content like your screenshot shows is something I'd want to avoid. I will look into our options here.

Also, you can always sign up for Premium to remove the ads completely.

using adblock on this site is unforgiven if you dont have premium. Please appreciate hard work of creators of this site and don't be a dick.

Skumblex

using adblock on this site is unforgiven if you dont have premium. Please appreciate hard work of creators of this site and don't be a dick.
I agree, some sites are worth getting a place on the whitelist. Remember that this website is partially funded by ads.

However, even though I have premium, and therefore have never seen this ad before, I agree that based on the screenshot, this one looks rather obtrusive.