• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[Official] eXophase IRC Channel

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Thanks a bunch, dude, i'm in. Much appreciated. :tup:

EvilSeph

Administrator
As most security applications have the option to block IRC and several systems administrators choose to do so, we've opted to provide some non-standard ports that everyone can use.

I'm not sure if posting these ports in public is a good idea, so I'll tell whoever needs it in PM and they can pass it around to whoever else needs it.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
hehe, i popped in last night and didn't even know that you guys made a thread on how to access it on the malloc servers, although #\/oid is still is the best=-)

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
im seeing a bunch of rooms, no #mformature tho.

EvilSeph

Administrator
I am not entirely sure why, but we have hidden #mformature for the time being. Usually I would know why we have done this, but it's late and it's simply slipping my mind right now.

twelve

I'm not dead
EvilSeph said:
I am not entirely sure why, but we have hidden #mformature for the time being. Usually I would know why we have done this, but it's late and it's simply slipping my mind right now.
Perhaps it's hidden from when it was first started as it wasn't a public channel then. Might be worth making it visible and hiding the staff channel instead (which wasn't hidden last time I looked).

RoBz

sucker
twelve said:
Perhaps it's hidden from when it was first started as it wasn't a public channel then. Might be worth making it visible and hiding the staff channel instead (which wasn't hidden last time I looked).
Looks like the staff chan is hidden now. If you want to make the main chan visible, you can just /mode -s #mformature

Brad

Yoshimi
IRC be the place to be when browsing the net. Come on in and talk with MforMature user's! Please note possible language ect. Also check out the other channels on malloc, they might interest you. "/List"

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
IRC be the place to be when browsing the net. Come on in and talk with MforMature user's! Please note possible language ect. Also check out the other channels on malloc, they might interest you. "/List"

The best part is that this is a completely accurate description.

Seth

MD Party Room
I still not seeing the draw to the irc thing...

eldiablov

Contributor
Maybe typing just isn't your thing?

I know I enjoy going into IRC and chatting with people I wouldn't normally.

eighty4

Yeah - I stopped visiting the IRC. It became some lame ass TF2 chan - and if you don't like the game or don't play it's useless.