• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[Official] eXophase IRC Channel

eldiablov

Contributor
Yeah - I stopped visiting the IRC. It became some lame ass TF2 chan - and if you don't like the game or don't play it's useless.

That's really not true. I dont have the game and yet I can have conversations on there.

If all you want to do is troll on a chan and post random bollox then you obviously aren't going to like it when people find a common interest and have something to talk about.

All that condensed - you're more of a lame ass than the chan is.

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
I sometimes really want to join the IRC channel but don't have the time. I want to get to know some of the members here better. :)

eldiablov

Contributor
Anytime you have ten minutes just click the mfm chat at the top of the forums bar thingy. Everyone's welcome :)

eighty4

That's really not true. I dont have the game and yet I can have conversations on there.

If all you want to do is troll on a chan and post random bollox then you obviously aren't going to like it when people find a common interest and have something to talk about.

All that condensed - you're more of a lame ass than the chan is.

That's sweet of you to say. :love:

In a more approbate topic, or something that has more of a point, you can go in the chan and see that no one in the chan even discusses a topic other than TF2. All it is is silence of "OMFG HOWD YOU KILL ME WIF DAT!?!?!"

It's a lame ass chan in all aspects - especially after you're comment in retaliation. You can see how the members will act over there if you don't like TF2.

eldiablov

Contributor
That's sweet of you to say. :love:

In a more approbate topic, or something that has more of a point, you can go in the chan and see that no one in the chan even discusses a topic other than TF2. All it is is silence of "OMFG HOWD YOU KILL ME WIF DAT!?!?!"

It's a lame ass chan in all aspects - especially after you're comment in retaliation. You can see how the members will act over there if you don't like TF2.

That's just the thing, it isn't. I talk to various members about a lot of other random things.

And if you don't like the chan just don't bother coming. Just because you get ignored for your random babbling :/

eighty4

That's just the thing, it isn't. I talk to various members about a lot of other random things.

And if you don't like the chan just don't bother coming. Just because you get ignored for your random babbling :/

You keep hitting that point. if I don't talk about TF2 - it's random babbling. Funny isn't it. spike021 was in the chan this morning. Asked for a topic for a new app he was going to work on and what did he get? A load of TF2 stats.

You can leave now since your next thing to say will obviously be about either my or anyone elses "random babbling".

eldiablov

Contributor
You keep hitting that point. if I don't talk about TF2 - it's random babbling. Funny isn't it. spike021 was in the chan this morning. Asked for a topic for a new app he was going to work on and what did he get? A load of TF2 stats.

You can leave now since your next thing to say will obviously be about either my or anyone elses "random babbling".

I'd rather not leave thanks. And for your information we just had a conversation with spike021 about his app for about 15 minutes :huh:

Seriously, if you dont like the chan just dont come. Dont make poor excuses.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
So we announced the TF2 server on the 10th. It's been available for five days. Give it some time and I'm sure the channel chatter about it will die down.

Try to keep an open mind please, EVERYONE.

eighty4

I'd rather not leave thanks. And for your information we just had a conversation with spike021 about his app for about 15 minutes :huh:

Seriously, if you dont like the chan just dont come. Dont make poor excuses.

Why would you leave a chan with no reason? How smart was that for you to say?

You might have had a conversation now - earlier this morning he got nothing. It's the same shit and anyone who is on the chan regularly can see that by being there for 5 minutes.

Now that I've concluded my point, you can make your response and get nothing in return. Have fun. :)

eldiablov

Contributor
Why would you leave a chan with no reason? How smart was that for you to say?

You might have had a conversation now - earlier this morning he got nothing. It's the same shit and anyone who is on the chan regularly can see that by being there for 5 minutes.

Now that I've concluded my point, you can make your response and get nothing in return. Have fun. :)

I'll leave this as a parting note :). Everyone in the chan will back me up on this. Hiratai will either come into the chan and do one of these three things:

1. Make a reference to his penis.
2. Ask about a seedbox.
3. Talk about Apple.

So if any new members want to come in, you'll get a lot more out of us if you don't do the things in that list.

I'll let this argument die now as i've made my point. ;)

eighty4

I'll leave this as a parting note :). Everyone in the chan will back me up on this. Hiratai will either come into the chan and do one of these three things:

1. Make a reference to his penis.
2. Ask about a seedbox.
3. Talk about Apple.

So if any new members want to come in, you'll get a lot more out of us if you don't do the things in that list.

I'll let this argument die now as i've made my point. ;)

1. Never made a reference about my penis
2. I asked about a seedbox one day, like half a day even since I had school that day.
3. I never talk about Apple, lol.

Good try though.

eldiablov

Contributor
Code:
[19:24] <iHiratai> my penis did
[00:15] <Hiratai> MY PENIS SI SO HARD
[00:15] <Hiratai> I COULD CUT WOOOOOOOOD

[19:58] <iHiratai> RoBz: I can has seedbox?
Next Day:
[00:38] <Hiratai> now gimme a seedbox
NExt Day:
[00:39] <Hiratai> who has seedbox?
[02:34] <Hiratai> i will give someone any amount of space they want, for a seedbox

I cba searching for an Apple quote but hey, two out of three isn't bad ;)

eighty4

I never said the first quote.

The second quote makes me wonder how you think my overall text in the chan comes down to "Asking for a seedbox." when there are 4 quotes of it. Again, how smart was that of you?

eldiablov

Contributor
Pretty simple really. Let me assist you :)

You barely say anything, and when you do it's either one of the above. And believe me, you DID say the first quote.

eighty4

I DID not say the first quote.

I barely say anything? Then you have me mistaken since I talk pretty openly when you guys aren't flooding the chan with TF2 stats.

Clint

Clintoris
Just in case anyone else is feeling the same way, I'm sure your IRC client has an ignore feature! If you find the MforMature TF2 bot annoying, you can type /ignore MfM-TF2 and the bot will not show anything in the channel in your client.