• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Official MFORMATURE Killzone 2 Clan

Joey

I won't be in the clan anymore, I got offered a spot at a GB clan, but it's all good. I'll still hang with you guys.

I really need the Engineer badge, if you guys wanna like let my turret kill you, then you can kill me or something, it's game on :p After the Engineer badge, I just need the Scout, and stuff then I'm done the double classes.

That is so fucking lame.

Adiuvo

I resent it today.

Most people haven't accepted the invites I've sent out, so unless people start jumping on this clan probably won't go anywhere. IIRC we have four members including myself, five if Spike accepts. We can try and get a ranking match going, but only if everyone can get on.

Anyway, anyone up for just a general game later if the ranking thing doesn't go through?

Adiuvo

I'm not, but tomorrow should be good. 6:00 PM Pacific?

Too bad more people aren't interested in this or are in different clans. Userfriendly is in the GAF one, and he's really good.

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
I'm not, but tomorrow should be good. 6:00 PM Pacific?

Too bad more people aren't interested in this or are in different clans. Userfriendly is in the GAF one, and he's really good.

Possibly, got a bit of hw to do, so we'll see.

User_friendly's ok, I guess. I played with and against him before though and he never really got me. I'd say we're about even.

user friendly

I have good games and I have bad ones. I can usually average in the top 5 but yeah, I think I only hit you once or twice in the beta. Adiuvo and I ripped it up earlier today. I love Visari Hammer now.

Adiuvo

I have good games and I have bad ones. I can usually average in the top 5 but yeah, I think I only hit you once or twice in the beta. Adiuvo and I ripped it up earlier today. I love Visari Hammer now.

That game was great. I was just getting used to the sab class so I made some stupid mistakes, but you really killed it out there.

Visari Hammer is my second favorite map. Tharsis Depot is the best one for me, perfect mix of close quarters and open spaces.

spike021

If I'm on I'll be going for point heavy matches until tomorrow night. Don't worry, you'll get your match :sneaky2:

I might try to join you then later since I really need to get to General (two ranks till I'm there). I like nice and long games. I've been attempting to achieve the badges, but I'm a lot slower than during the beta. I haven't even gotten the Medic's healing pack ability yet...

user friendly

Tharsis is awesome, was my favourite map but search and destroy missions are an absolute cluster fuck. They're all pretty likable but I already feel like I need more maps.

I might try to join you then later since I really need to get to General (two ranks till I'm there). I like nice and long games. I've been attempting to achieve the badges, but I'm a lot slower than during the beta. I haven't even gotten the Medic's healing pack ability yet...
Alright, probably going on soon.

spike021

Tharsis is awesome, was my favourite map but search and destroy missions are an absolute cluster fuck. They're all pretty likable but I already feel like I need more maps.

I've grown to like all of them except for the factory level (I've forgotten the exact name). It's the one with the canal in the middle with huge ramps leading up to the 5th floor or something where the zones are during king of the hill.

Adiuvo

Blood Gracht. It's alright, but if the game doesn't ban rockets or grenade launchers the map is useless. The screen pretty much constantly shakes.