• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Official MFORMATURE Killzone 2 Clan

Adiuvo

I'm not sure who's even going to be able to play. If you can for sure, please post here. Also post your preferred class combo and weapon.

Current list:
Adiuvo- Sabateour/Sabateour or Sabateour/Assault with the STA-14 rifle

Scorned

Ill know tomorrow if ill be able to or not, and during matches i usually switch out alot between Saboteur, Tactician, Assault, and occasionally Engineer.

My own preference, it would have to probably be Tactician throughout.

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
This will be the match (assuming a clan accepts).

Would you like me to post a challenge within the Gamer Advisory Panel (Sony PS) private boards? We (or they since I barely login anymore) have a clan and I'm sure they'd be up for good match.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM EST ----------

I'm not sure who's even going to be able to play. If you can for sure, please post here. Also post your preferred class combo and weapon.

I'll post again or edit by the end of the night to be 100% sure. I'm really good with the engineer, tactician, soldier with heavy MG, and Saboteur with SMG and also Assault. I guess I can stick to engineer since I'm best with that.

_Syn

Current list:
Adiuvo- Sabateour/Sabateour or Sabateour/Assault with the STA-14 rifle

lulz, it's Saboteur :p

I haven't felt like playing KZ2 for a while, I've been really into my sports games. Also, I'm busy this weekend + two more weeks cause my group is touring in the US.

Adiuvo

I can still post it up on the Playstation Gamer Advisory Panel site and see if they want to play us. I don't have authority in the clan though to set up a match if they did accept, but that's fine.

Post it, same time for next Saturday.

We would probably get killed though :p

Scorned

We'll be fine. They really aren't that good, trust me. All they want usually is a nice fair game without fear of cheating.

What do they see as cheating? Just curious because idk if i've actually seen "cheating" in the game yet.

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)

Adiuvo

Ah, oh well :(

If anyone else can play, please post. It would be really nice to at least have one match.

Adiuvo

Seeing as this clan has done nothing at all, and not enough people are in it to make it competitive, I'm going to disband it, and join Shadow Company. Does anyone want new leadership?