• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Official WoW Discussion Thread

TeamOverload

I think the game is just one big joke now.

Yeah, seems the player base is split on this one more so than I thought. Let's be honest though, I'm sure, the majority of the people ranting and raving about it online, will still pick it up and keep on playing. I don't see a huge mass exodus of subscribers from this.

Personally, I fail to see how a game with all sorts of other ridiculous fantasy creatures, that's filled with humor already, all around, is going to get destroyed by the Pandarens.

Joey

Also, what the hell else can you do with this game? Its 7 years old, let them try something different.

TeamOverload

I agree, I would like to see them move on to a different idea, but let's be honest, the game, even with it's currently declining subscriber base, still brings in far too much money for Blizz to ignore. Still more than 10,000,000 active subscribers..$15 a month + expansions. Yeah, WoW isn't going to be given up on by Blizzard anytime soon. I'm sure we'll see at least one, if not 2 more expansions after this