• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Ogame Alternative - Tribal Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serideth

Tribal Wars - The browser game set in the middle ages

Since most of us exhausted Ogame, here's a slightly different one. You have a village, and you expand and develop it, then make troops in it, you can capture other peoples nearby villages. It's like a browser version of Age of Empires 2.

If anyone wants to play with me,

Universe 31
Pick South West as your starting point.

My name is Serideth.

Also, just noticed now, you can get up an overview map, and some villages you can take have bonuses, like one near me had 50% faster unit production :D

Serideth

Awesome :D, when we get a few more people up an running we can make a thread for posting cords and alliances and what not.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Count me in.
EDIT: Oh shit. I signed up to the wrong world, and I can't use the same details for world 31. Greattt...

Adiuvo

I'm definitely in. Been looking for something like Ogame for ages. This fits the bill nicely.

EDIT: My village is located at (241|754) K72. The name is 'Hoarfrost Village.'

Serideth

Yeah, it takes a couple of days to be able to start doing the cool stuff but it's well worth it, I'm close to being able to build a stables now. :)

Adiuvo

When attacking, is there is there any way to find out what your opponents units are instead of sending one unit of your own to attack them?

Status
Not open for further replies.