• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Ogame Alternative - Tribal Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chathurga

You're a long way away I'd say. I have 2500 points and I'm able to train my first nobleman only now.
To train a nobleman you need to buy a coin, they cost 28,000 wood, 30,000 clay and 25,000 iron. Then the nobleman costs another 40,000 wood, 50,000 clay 50,000 iron.

That should give you some idea how far away you are.

Emmy The Joker

Daymn! =/

Welp, looks like my blind raids have finally come to an end:

Guest access

I've been getting away with murder! :p

Back to mining I go! The spearmen have done their jobs well. :cool:

Cryox

Bro.
when the tribe does get back together, i think that you should talk your current tribe leader to become allies with the M4M tribe. when it is created, or at least have a NAP or whatever.

Just an idea, because if we do that, my current tribe is LIFE4, which is allies with LIFE. LIFE2 and LIFE3, so yeah.

Slasher

Suck It
Hey, I just passed 1 million points and am a part of the #1 family tribe in all of world 31.

I'm also pretty sure that I'm the last one who still plays this game in here.

Do I win?

Cryox

Bro.
Hey, I just passed 1 million points and am a part of the #1 family tribe in all of world 31.

Do I win?

Nope haha. I got nobled on 31 not too long ago. Still play on 21 though, but slowly reaching the quitting stage. It's not really fun anymore.

Adiuvo

Do I win?

You joined Fire? You bad, bad hugger >_>

I'm going to start playing again once they get another world started up.

Adiuvo

Crap, it's probably too late for me to join a premade now. I'll try anyways I suppose. Are you joining Slasher?

Slasher

Suck It
Now I'm at 3 million points and over 300 villages

I need to quit this addiction!

I know I keep saying this, but holy shit lol haha, jeeze

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I wish you played Ogame when I was playing. We could have absolutely dominated some people with your and my level of addiction to these types of games.

Slasher

Suck It
I've finally mustered up the strength to finally call it quits and go cold turkey

I'm handing my account over to another account owner and they'll start right where I left off. It's been fun, but this has got to happen sooner or later otherwise I'll find my life completely consumed by this commitment.

Final stats
Total villages 333
Rank 127 in world31 in terms of points (3,343,008)
Rank 15 in terms of attacking points (36,01 Mio.)
Rank 3 in terms of defending points (56,60 Mio.)
Rank 1 in total OD points (92,61 Mio.)

Rank 1 in total attacking+defending points is a good note to retire on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.