• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Ogame Alternative - Tribal Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adiuvo

Serideth

They don't need to scout, they're part of a two tribe family, one is for people around our level up to 3k points or so, the other has people 10k plus.

Update:

It's the one guy who happens to run the weaker section of the tribe who seems to have the problem with us, I was talking to one guy who agreed to stop on the condition that he could sent scouts so the tribe thinks he is attacking.

I also just got this from another member:

BTW sorry have to keep attacking, orders are orders, but we might come to some arrangement,

Serideth

He won't reply to me, he seems the type who has a large ego. He hasn't been attacking me much recently though, I just hope he gets fed up.

Serideth

Thankfully due tot he fact I'm living on only 2 hours of sleep a day right now I have been online to avoide every attack thrown at me, I sent him a message asking for peace since at this stage it's just as counter productive to him as it is me, if not more so.

Every time an attack is about to hit me I just send my troops out to raid and spend my resources on new ones.

Serideth

By the way:

Spears and swords and to some extent archers = Defense

Axes and arches = attack

Heavy Calvary = Support(fast) but still attacking force

Adiuvo

Oh, you lose troops randomly too? That's been happening to me more and more of late. The other day I lost 3 spears randomly. It doesn't really matter, but my army sure does like to kill themselves.

Adiuvo

Great haul I just got.

I didn't get all of it, since that was what was left of my army after I sent the rest out on other raids. It was too late to recall them to join that one, but the haul is amazing for this point anyways.

Adiuvo

Keep on upgrading them to start being able to build more stuff. Also build up your wall and troop levels, otherwise people will try to farm you.

Status
Not open for further replies.