• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Old RPG Game That I Can't Remember The Name Of!

MarnelKelis

It was a game about a male blonde character that you play that becomes self-aware. He doesn't think it is an issue and kills slimes and monsters. He has warrior-type armor and the art style of the game is anime chibi style. The creator of the game finds out that this character has become self-aware and tries to write him out of the game. So in order for you to stay, you have to defeat the creator of the game. If you win, you stay, and the game slightly malfunctions to accommodate you and if you lose, you get written out of the game. Hopefully, you guys can help me find this game. I really want to play it again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamer Steve

It was a game about a male blonde character that you play that becomes self-aware. He doesn't think it is an issue and kills slimes and monsters. He has warrior-type armor and the art style of the game is anime chibi style. The creator of the game finds out that this character has 192.168.l.l become self-aware and tries to write him out of the game. So in order for you to stay, you have to defeat the creator of the game. If you win, you stay, and the game slightly malfunctions to accommodate you and if you lose, you get written out of the game. Hopefully, you guys can help me find this game. I really want to play it again. routerlogin
Sounds like a dragon quest or maybe even a star ocean game